Also flow-on sentences. Pretty damn good for an invented cake, I reckon.
Ingredients (makes quite a decent sized cake)
3 very ripe bananas
3/4 cup of canola oil
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of loosely packed brown sugar (two tbsp? maybe?)
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup coconut powder (super-fine desiccated)
2 handfuls mixed nuts
3 heaped tsp baking powder
2 cups of flour (I used 1 cup of spelt and 1 cup of what I believe was GF self-raising...)
3 tsp vanilla essence
4 tsp of raw peanut butter (the type with nothing added to it)
3 pinches of cinnamon
0.5. Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced)
1. Start mashing the bananas in a big bowl
2. Add oil and sugar and beat with mixer until all combined and smooth
3. Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the peanut butter and cinnamon
4. Mix with a spoon until all combined
5. Put in a cake tin, papered or greased or whatever you prefer
6. Spoon the peanut butter into the centre of the top of the cake and then swirl it through to about 1cm of depth in the cake.
7. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of that
8. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the skewer trick works.
Enjoy your 'superfood'.